Who we are
Bright Minds In Business is a collaboration led by Get Fruitful Marketing and Corpe Consulting.
Registered address: Denning House, 1 London Road, Maidstone, Kent, ME16 8HS
What information do we collect
Personal data is any information relating to an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include any data where the identity has been removed i.e. anonymous data.
We collect personal information from you so that we can offer our services as effectively as possible. We may hold information for the following purposes:
Where information is submitted by you as part of an enquiry about our events, we may collect the following information:
- First / last name
- Email address
- Phone number
- Company name
- Company role
- Company address
We do not collect any ‘Special Categories of Personal Data’. This includes details about your race, ethnicity, religion, political opinions, health data etc.
We do not knowingly collect data relating to children.
How do we use the information we collect
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to in the following circumstances:
- Where we have a legitimate interest to respond to your enquiry
- Where we need to perform the contract we are about to enter / have entered into with you
- Where we need to comply with any legal or statutory obligations
- Where we have your consent to send you marketing information
How long do we store your information for
Whenever we collect or process your personal data, we will only keep it for as long as is necessary for the purpose that it was collected for. At the end of that period, your data will either be completely deleted or anonymised in a non-identifiable way for statistical analysis.
- Where you contact us with an enquiry about our events or video interviews we will keep your data for 3 years if there has been no activity
Visitors to our website
Our website uses a third party service, Google Analytics, to collect data and statistics about website usage and behaviours such as what pages are visited. This information is processed in a way which does not identify anyone and we do not make any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website.
Access to your information
Under the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR), you have the following rights:
- Right to access the personal data we hold about you
- Right to rectification if any personal data we hold about you is incorrect or incomplete
- Right to erasure if you’d like us to delete any personal data we hold about you
- Right to restrict the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances
- Right to data portability to have your data transmitted to another controller
- Right to object to the processing of your data in certain circumstances
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, or make a subject access request please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Third party links
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer when you visit a website. They are widely used in order to make websites work more efficiently and provide basic functionality such as remembering preferences or filling out forms. They are also used to provide information and insights to the owners of the site that help to improve performance and offer a better user experience.
Internet browsers typically accept cookies by default, but it is possible to set a browser to reject cookies.
Cookies on brightmindsinbusiness.co.uk
For more information about cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org/