What you will get from attending
At this bi-monthly online meet-up you will have the opportunity to:
– open your mind to new ways of being in business
– make new connections with other like-minded, forward-thinking business leaders
– join a facilitated discussion about a business book that will give you fresh insights to inspire your growth
– share insights and experiences that you can apply to grow your business (and help others in turn)
– get motivation and inspiration to read more
– plus give an underprivileged child access to books for a year (as we will be donating a proportion of registration fees to fund school libraries in Mumbai, India)
This month’s book choice is IT DOESN’T HAVE TO BE CRAZY AT WORK – available in print, Kindle and audio formats, so you can read or listen as you prefer.
Feel free to bring your own cup of tea and biscuits to join the conversation and stimulate your thinking about the big ideas in the book.
Of course it would be great if you can make time to read all or some of it before then, but you’re welcome to take part even if you don’t!
We have a limited number of spaces available and suggest you register to join us asap so you have plenty of time to get reading and won’t miss out.
Come prepared to talk about:
– What you liked and didn’t like about the book
– Which points resonated with your own personal experience
– What you will take away from reading it and what actions you will take as a result
The Bright Minds in Business – Gamechangers Business Book Group is led by:
Kirsten Gibbs, a Sloan Fellow of London Business School, with additional degrees in Spanish and software engineering. Kirsten has spent more than 30 years helping business large and small to systemically improve the way they do things. With a wealth of experience leading business training, networking and workshops, Kirsten has written her own book, Change the Game: Share the Work and hosts a regular podcast, vodcast and a programme for pioneering accountants. Find out more about Kirsten and her work at www.gibbsandpartners.com
Anwen Cooper – a brand and marketing strategist, bringing experience from working with over 100 different organisations in the last 20 years. With a degree in English Literature and Philosophy, Anwen has always been a voracious reader. Having published Get Fruitful – The Playbook, she has partnered with a wide range of forward-thinking companies to increase positive impact, balancing purpose and profit. She gives start-ups and SMEs a tried-and-tested framework to launch, build and reposition their businesses and make their marketing more fruitful. www.getfruitfulmarketing.com
Dan Corpe, Co-Founder of Corpe Consulting, who spent over 18 years in the fast-paced environment of electrical and telecommunications retail, running some of the biggest stores in London. Dan has taken the experience and knowledge gained understanding customer journeys to create a unique methodology for approaching and building new business relationships you can rely on. www.corpeconsulting.co.uk